Monday, April 23, 2007

deklamasjonens kunst

and I want to play hide-and seek
and give you my clothes
and tell you I like your shoes
and sit on the steps while you take a bath
and massage your neck
and kiss your feet
and hold your hand
and go for a meal and not mind when you eat my food
and want you in the morning but let you sleep for a while
and kiss your back
and stroke your skin
and tell you how much I love
your hair your eyes your lips you neck your breasts your arse
your...
and be sorry when I'm wrong
and happy when you forgive me
and look at your photos
and wish I'd known you forever
and hear your voice in my ear
and feel your skin on my skin
and get scared when you're angry
and tell you you're gorgeous
and hug you when you're anxious
and hold you when you hurt
and want you when I smell you
and offend you when I touch you
and whimper when I'm next to you
and whimper when I'm not
and dribble on your breast
and smother you in the night
and get cold when you take the blanket
and hot when you don't
and melt when you smile
and dissolve when you laugh
and not understand why you think I'm rejecting you
when I'm not rejecting you
and wonder how you could think I'd ever reject you
and wonder who you are but accept you anyway
and wander the city thinking it's empty without you
and want what you want
and think I'm losing myself but know I'm safe with you
and tell you the worst of me
and try to give you the best of me because you don't deserve any less
and answer your questions when I'd rather not tell you the truth when I really don't
want to
and try to be honest because I know you prefer it
and think it's all over but hang on in for just ten more minutes before you throw me out of your life
and forget who I am
and try to get closer to you because it's beautiful learning to know you
and well worth the
effort


and make love with you at three in the morning
and somehow somehow somehow
communicate some of the overwhelming undying overpowering
unconditional all-encompassing heart-enriching mind-expandingon
-going never-ending love I have for you

No comments: