Monday, October 22, 2007

så flau man blir, og akk. så middelmådig man ønsker å være. men verdenssmerten du bærer lyder så godt på engelsk.

Leave the body leave the mind Leave the body leave the mind Every promise every place behind I just happen to feel so alone For today for all days to come I just wanna be wanna be gone I just wanna be wanna be gone Leave the quiet leave the night Leave the quiet leave the night Broken feelings of dreams out of sight Pictures in your head at night For tonight for all nights to come Erased for good and always gone Erased for good and always gone Leave the city leave the cold Leave the city leave the cold Young people far too old Let me cross a very fine line For today for a lifetime For today for a lifetime Leave the body leave the mind Let me Leave the body leave the mind Every promise every place behind I just happen to feel so alone For today for all days to come For today for all days to come I just wanna be wanna be gone

No comments: